This blog helps us pass our message to millions of people out there. We try to encourage people to donate to our organization in order to raise the standard of lives of orphans around the world and put a smile on their face. At the same time, we share stories and tell people about the kind of works we are doing to help them. We also tell what can be done in future and how every person can help improve these poor lives through us. You can join our team of writers to share your views and stories with our audience.
- You can share real life stories of orphan children with our audience. You may also share your views about making their lives better. You can write articles related to their education, food, shelter, clothing, etc. You can write about the community’s roles as well in improving their lives. You can give suggestions about future projects to help them.
- Your articles must be well-written and without any grammatical mistakes.
- Your articles must be plagiarism-free; we won’t accept any copied materials.
- The length of your articles must be between 600 to 1200 words in length.
- You must include an author biography and a link to your site.
- Pictures are highly encouraged; so please insert one or two quality pictures in your article.
Your articles are subject to review. We will go through it to ensure that it matches our standard of work. We will highly appreciate your contribution to our blog and we hope to hear from you soon.